Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Any Graphic Tee you want from under £5: Inspired by NASA top.


What You Need:
  • Printer
  • Plain Top (Light in colour)
  • Transfer Paper
  • Iron
  • Scissors





I can't remember what it was I was reading, but there was an article about Anne Hathaway. The paparazzi shot showed her walking along in a NASA top paired with some lovely red skinnies.




I don't know why but I literally fell in love with that top! After searching around for one at a reasonable price I felt disheartened. But I thought to myself why don't I just make one myself.







It's Not Rocket Science!

- Pop into a relatively cheap clothing store. (Primark, H&M) The top I chose was from Primark for £3.50.
- Buy a pack of transfer paper. I got mine from Wilkinsons for under £4. You get 5 sheets.
- Find a high resolution image on Google. (TIP: use search settings and select size of image to large)
- Use Photoshop or Pixlr.com to flip the image, so it's back to front. That is VERY important! (Triple check instructions on the transfer paper)
- Print the image and cut out, leaving a small border around the image.
- Make sure the iron is very hot, and follow the instructions!


I know this seems like common sense, but I think more people should be doing this! Don't be afraid to make them yourself, they may not have a label in, but they still have your hard work put into them. You can even draw your own designs, scan them in and print them onto the paper. Just remember, don't sell the top if you don't own the rights to the image, you don't want to get into trouble. 
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment