Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Liebster Award Nomination!

 
I was so happy and slightly confused that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award.

I'm still not entirely sure what I am doing, or how I should do it!

But anyway, I need to thank What T Loves for my lovely nomination!

Thank you.




11 Questions For You Lovely Nominees!
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What scares you most?
3) Do you have a favourite brand?
4) Did you go to University, or are you there? if not why not?
5) Spring? Summer? Autumn? Winter?
6) High Heels or Flats?
7) What era should you have lived in?
8) 3 of your favourite films?
9) How do you feel about Charity Shops?
10) Tea or Coffee?
11) Dream Job?
Nominees
(Sorry I didn't nominate more, it was really tricky to find people who hadn't already been nominated!)
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment