Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

To Stockholm With Love

Sweden to me is a mysterious and beautiful country. One that I am yet to visit myself. The fashion, culture and people seem suited to me. So I thought I'd put together a few things inspired by my love of Sweden décor and fashion-wise.

My other post about 'straight line' coats was inspired by Swedish style. I love the simplicity of their style in everything, yet it's still highly suited to many other styles. Simple yet stylish.

Of course you have to pick IKEA, I know the Swedish must be tired of their connections with this popular super-store. But you can't ignore their good prices, good style and 25p ice creams.


Sometimes Scandinavian or Nordic style can be dominated with a sense of the natural; a lot of use of earthy tones. 


But I really like the idea of the natural with a splash of colour, I think these items really express that. I especially like the £55.83 She Inside coat. Although it's grey, the use of green cuffs and lining makes it really appealing.


This is similar to a coat I fell in love with on CutiePieMarzia's YouTube channel, which was available on OASAP, but I can't find it!




Don't Forget To Comment
xxx
P.S My love for Sweden has nothing to do with it's beautiful men...

No comments:

Post a Comment