Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Room Tour Update: Geekery Everywhere!


Hello everyone! It has been about 4 months since I did one of my first posts which was a room tour. Since then I've changed a few things around so I thought why not do an update! I also decided that instead of doing the usual photos I'd mainly do something visual for you guys. So I put together a video of my room. I've thrown in a few photos in this post too! Enjoy!
 

 



I'd love to know your thoughts and opinions! Any tips and tricks for displays and room storage?

xxx

3 comments:

Joie Fatale said...

I love your windowsill! I have always wanted one. Your room is so clean and well organized.

hazel said...

i definitely love your room design and all the decor! :) i can't wait to have my own room with no sisters to share it with!

Piglet said...

Was für ein unglaublich tolles Raumdesign! (What a beautiful Room ;) ) The little Glumanda (I dont know the englisch word for this orange Pokemon) is so cut ;)!

LG (nice greets)
Piglet ♥

Post a Comment