Pages Tabs

 photo Home_zps84cc54f6.jpg  photo About_zpsf956b413.jpg  photo pr_zps54be3163.jpg  photo follow_zps471f6f78.jpg  photo bloglovin_zpsabc84ff6.jpg  photo INT_zpsacea5ca0.jpg  photo wand_zpsb8d9df73.jpg

Jump From The Page: 2D Bags



Hello there! I think it must just be me. I can never ever find interesting, geeky or nerdy HANDBAGS for women. They are always masculine laptop style bags. Some geeks are girly! But, a few months a go I came across the curious designs of 2D bags. I think they are amazing. I've pinched a few pictures from the Jump From Paper website so you can see what I am talking about. Prices range from $20 to $139. 

Most of the bags are unfortunatly quite pricey, especially when you have an unsecure income like myself. My friend had the genius idea of searching on e-bay and Amazon. So crossing my fingers and toes; I did. To my surprise I found afforable versions. I'm not entirely sure whether these bags are legit. I know they are not Jump From Paper but they are offical 2D bags, and lots of people have purchased them. I believe they are also available in Camden. (London).

Here are a few pictures of the 2 bags I purchased.







They are both good sizes. You can easily fit in an iPad or comic book in the pink bag. The blue bag is a little smaller, and is probably only good for a phone and purse. 
They also have a zipped pocket on the back and a zipped pocket inside. 
The bag can be completely flat OR the big zip at the bottom of the bag allows for the bag to open up a little, allowing for more room.

Pink Bag Size: £10
32cm x 27cm x 8cm
Blue Bag Size: £6
19cm x 24cm x 2.5cm

I hoped you liked this post! Let me know if you purchase one of these fab bags. Maybe you found a real bargain? Have a lovely day, check the links below to find your new bag.

xxx

17 comments:

Joie Fatale said...

I love the bags! I like the pink one the best! And the suitcase one is so adorable!!

Louise said...

These bags are amazing!

Jamie said...

Just purchase one! I couldn't resist

Fairy said...

Wow these bags look awesome, thank you for finding them at a cheaper price! x

Gill said...

I just got both these bags, never would have found them if it wasn't for you, ta!

Kimberly Nelms said...

I've wanted one of these bags for a while, since I saw them at Wondercon last year!

I should purchase one hopefully soon!

http://sociallyawkwardfashionista.com/

Kerrys Habitat said...

You should definitely get one! :)

Sandy said...

Fab! Such a great idea, I'm hoping they sell these at some conventions I'm going too! :)

Kerrys Habitat said...

Thanks :) and I know!

Kerrys Habitat said...

Woo!

Kerrys Habitat said...

No problem :)

Kerrys Habitat said...

:) yay

Kerrys Habitat said...

Hopefully! I need to get to a few conventions soon!

Sandy said...

AH! You should! You'll love them, plus I'd love to see your twist on a convention, you have such a great way of presenting things!

Louis said...

Agreed!

Sara said...

Yes please! Great to see it from an actual persons point of view!

Kerrys Habitat said...

Thanks guys! I'll try, I've probably left it too late now! X

Post a Comment